If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Website is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Information We Collect
1. You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, email address, age, profile name, profile photo, height, weight, occupation, personal interests, and a password that you create to register to use the Service;
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with in registering and using the Service.
2. We automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Your geographic location;
- The Service pages that you visit and the date and time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you visit or use the Service.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To identify you as a user of the Service;
- To improve the Service or develop new services;
- To provide the services you request, including the Service;
- To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities or other requests;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information and recommendations, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To analyze the Service;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Service; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
The name and profile of a user of the Service, as well as whether the user is online, may be visible to other users. App users can use the search feature in the App to search for other users by different profile criteria, like profile name, age, height, weight, geographic location, or personal interests. Your profile information will be used for these searches. The App user interface may include a feature to make certain items of profile information non-public. However, even if you choose to make non-public certain items of your profile information if and as permitted by the user interface, sophisticated users who use the App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to obtain this information. The App may include a feature that allows you to designate certain users as “Favorites” or “Blocked”. Generally, this designation is only viewable by you; however, sophisticated users who use the App in an unauthorized manner may be able to determine which users you have designated as Blocked. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
2. User Submissions.
A user of the Service may voluntarily provide content and materials (such as pictures, reviews, ratings, ideas, notes, concepts, or creative suggestions) from themself and other users ("User Submissions") to the Service. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to the security or use of information you voluntarily include when providing User Submissions. Before submitting content, please read our TOS and Profile Guidelines carefully.
We reserve the right to remove any such content for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or our TOS, Profile Guidelines or End User License Agreement or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party. We also reserve the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
3. Location Information. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE APP, AS A DEFAULT, INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LOCATION IS FETCHED AND USED TO DELIVER YOU THE SERVICES THAT ARE MORE APPRPRIATE FOR YOUR LOCATION.App users can use the search feature in the App to search nearby users and locations. Information about your distance from other users will be used for these searches. This information is public, but the App may include a feature to hide or change the accuracy of this information. However, even if you choose to prevent the app from accessing your location then these location based services will not be accessible to you. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LOCATION IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE LOACTION BASED SERVICES OFFERED BY THE APP.
4. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners. We may use third party service providers and business partners to provide the Service or to perform functions in connection with the Service, including without limitation, monitoring compliance by users with and enforcement of our Profile Guidelines. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes. These third parties may also collect information directly from you. Please see Cookies, Web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies below.
5. Business Changes.If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
7. Investigations and Law.
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply our TOS, Profile Guidelines or End User License Agreement.
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties.
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
- Protect against legal liability.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of our TOS, Profile Guidelines, policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others.
8. Aggregated Information.We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com